Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Beginning

Tomorrow is the day! we have to be at the airport by 5 a.m. and fly to LosAngeles have a bit of a wait then we embark on our way to Lima Peru, think we make one stop in Mexico City, Cynthia said I can't get off and have a tour though. :) Would at least like to step foot on the tamarac so could say I was in Mexico City! It will be around midnight Lima time when we arrive, they are on East Coast Time.
Monique sat me down and gave the todo's and not to do's so now just to remember it all so I don't get in trouble or have my "stuff" borrowed. :)
I am excited, just wish the flight wasn't so long. Dumenico is already saying his battery for his MP3 won't last long enough so wondering how he will keep from being bored! Guess I will have to figure out how to entertain him. :)
Well best get off here and finish getting our "stuff" ready, tomorrow will be here before we know it or are ready. :)
glenna

No comments: